New Home Inspections
Home Inspections for New Construction
You're getting ready to move into your brand new home and you couldn't be more excited! Although the home is brand new and nothing's ever been used, the home still requires a full home inspection. New home inspections are urged to ensure everything in your new home is functioning and safe. What's more, having a new home inspection prior to getting the keys in your hand allows you to have the builder make necessary repairs or fixes. Tribute Home Inspections LLC offers home inspections for new construction properties. Just call (704) 452-6801 for a free quote.
Call for a FREE Quote
"Tribute Home Inspections was recommended to us by our agent. We are first-time homebuyers, and really didn’t know anything about what to look for. We called and scheduled the inspection, and the inspector (Matt) showed up and was well into the inspection before we arrived at the house. When he was finished, he walked us around and pointed out everything that he had found during the inspection. Fortunately, there were no major issues. Just a few little things that needed to be repainted or adjusted, but nothing too bad. And he pointed out a few other things that we will just need to monitor in the future. Matt was very knowledgeable and very professional, and really took his time to explain everything to us. He gave us a book that explains how all of the different systems in a house function and how to maintain them, which we really appreciated. We had a great experience with our inspection and would definitely recommend Tribute to anyone needing a home inspection."
When Should I Schedule My New Home Inspection?
With any new construction property, home inspectors will conduct what's called a pre-drywall inspection. However, if you've already moved into your new construction home without a prior home inspection, Tribute Home Inspections LLC can provide a one-year warranty inspection. In total, there are three types of new home inspections Tribute Home Inspections LLC can assist with:
- Pre-Drywall Inspections: scheduled before the drywall goes up in the home.
- Final Inspections: scheduled 2-3 days before your final walk-through with the builder.
- One-Year Warranty Inspections: scheduled around the 11-month mark, and definitely before the 1-year warranty has expired.
Tribute Home Inspections LLC's New Construction Inspection Checklist
- A roof inspection
- Entry and examination of the crawlspace
- Attic entry exposing potential problems
- Appliance and essential system operational tests
- Confirmation of proper exterior and interior door functionality, including locks
- Confirmation of proper accessible window functionality, including locks
- Light, switches and receptacles test
- Circuit breaker inspection
- GFCI and AFCI receptacle test
- Plumbing fixture test to ensure proper water flow and drainage
- Structural component inspection to ensure best practices were applied
Call the New Home Inspection Specialists at Tribute Home Inspections LLC
New homes can have problems, too. Tribute Home Inspections LLC is known for providing thorough and accurate new construction inspections. We test for functionality and cosmetic issues of the HVAC, roof, electrical, plumbing, insulation, and more. When you're getting ready to take ownership of your new property, call Tribute Home Inspections LLC at (704) 452-6801 to schedule your inspection. We will make sure your property is in top condition so you can move in and start your new chapter!